Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Haircuts...

Check!!
Let me tell ya, cutting 3 little boys heads of hair is no easy task for a big pregnant lady!!!

I kept asking Dallin to move his hand and he said no mom I want to do a pirate picture, which made his arggg noises make much more sense!!

Something funny Bryant said:
(For getting their hair cut I told all the boys they could have a piece of candy afterwards)
Bryant picked out the Sour Patch soft and chewy Kids, because it had a picture of kids on it. After opening it and looking at them and eating a couple he came back to me and says:
"Mom, those candies were annoying me!"
I repeated what he said to make sure I heard him right and he replied yes.
I asked why they were annoying him and he said:
"Cause they have people but only little people, not people like you and daddy. They just annoy me!"
Oh what a silly kid!!!

No comments: