Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ego

Man with four, soon to be five boys in my house my ego is gonna go through the roof.

They were all helping me get ready this morning for church, brushing my hair, saying that they could put my make-up on for me and Bryant said this,

"Mom, your eye's arent pretty yet..."

This was a true statement since I had big black circles under my eyes from the mascara I wore the day before.

He starts to open my contact case for me and says,

"Mom here you should wear these they make your eyes pretty, they're like little jewels!"

After I was all ready for church they all told me I was beautiful, even as simple as I looked.

Yeah I'm not sure my head is going to fit through the door to get to church now!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

so cute!
you are going to sure have days that your boys spoil you, especially as they get older :)