My husband got a new position at work and it is so wonderful!! He has weekends off now and I have been taking advantage of him!!
This past weekend we
-Took a load to the dump
-He fixed "another thing" on his motorcycle (he needs a new bike)
-Cleaned up the yards
-Cleaned the house
-He climbed out huge pine tree to figure out how we will get rid of our lovely huge bee hive growing in it.
-And he helped me do a few of my own selfish projects.
My grandparents gave me this super cute old rocking chair for the front of my house. I love it so much however the old funky, yet cool fabric had seen better days. So I took it apart and recovered it with some more cute fabric and I love the result!!
Before:
After:
Saturday night I made these cute curtains. Only took me an hour. I love them!!
On Friday while my sister in law watched my boys for me I made these cute flower things for my picture frames in the kitchen. I have had the stuff to make them for a long time and now finally they are done!
I still have a few things on my to do list but I feel very good about all the things we got done on Saturday!!!






3 comments:
Look at you go! Love them all!
Great job! I need to do a few things for my home as well!
YAY for husbands being home on the weekends! It's so great. Your house is cute!
Post a Comment