The destroyers of my sanity, the inducers of many braxton hicks contractions, the ignore-ers of all, the bullies of each other!
"Who me??? I'm innocent I swear!!"
Yeah right, mister, I can see right through you!!
This one not as guilty as the others I will admit it!!
I want it clean, they want it dirty, very dirty.
I want things closed they want them open.
I want them to not play in the car, they love to sneak themselves into the car.
I want them clean some of the time, they want to be dirty ALL of the time.
I tell them to leave the washer buttons alone, they continue to push them and mine!
Oh and so many many more things!!
It is a good thing they are cute and a part of me cause man I tell ya what...
But in all seriousness...
I do love my kids my mind is just a bit frazzled today with the craziness that they have been in my life this morning, and most mornings!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment