Tonight I went to take the boys for a bike ride but as soon as I got outside I noticed it was raining. It was only a drizzle and the boys were already loaded up so I put the weather shield thing over them and decided to go out anyways. I thought just in case I would stay close and just go around the complex. I went down to one end of the complex and then down to the other end and on the way back it started raining a little harder. This storm was moving pretty fast and about 2 seconds later there were large marble sized rain drops coming down pretty fast. I know I'm silly and I should listen to my husband when he is trying to tell me how to use a gear shifter on a bike, instead I plug my ears and say lalala. Well tonight I was wishing I knew how to shift. Corey had taken the boys out the other day and his bike was on the gear where you peddle really fast and don't get any where. Well the rain was pouring down and I was going as fast as my legs would go and we weren't getting anywhere very fast. Luckily we made it under some cover before it really started coming down. It was fun none the less. After we got in the house the power went out while I was cooking dinner. So we waited a while and it wasn't coming back on so we ate it anyways. It took a little over two hours for it to come back on but eventually it did, good thing to because American Idol was on tonight and I would have been sad if I missed it, GO ARCHULETA. Now we are just waiting out the storm, I don't see much activity but there are tornado warnings so that's a little scary. I'm sure we'll be fine!! The boys look a little scared but I'm pretty sure they had fun.
Look at my glasses, I had a pretty hard time seeing out of them.
Here is a video of the rain coming down.






3 comments:
You didn't mention anything about the bike ride on the phone today. Sounds like fun! I'm glad you didn't go too far from the apartments. And I'm glad the power came back on. Love you!
Hey KareBare! Are you as sick of these tornado warnings as I am?? Hey, sorry I haven't called you yet, the past 2 weeks have been nuts with Spencer leaving Bulwark. This weekend we are headed to DC, and is sounds like fun that you get to travel with Cory!! Your boys are ADORABLE!! I'll give you a holla when we get back from DC! CAN'T WAIT!!
The videos aren't working for me! Nuts! I want to hear cute Bryant voices!
That is just so sweet that he laughs at himself and his own voice! I love that the boys adore each other and talk and play together in the back of the car too.
ANd you just keep on bloggin' girl. You need to have an outlet somewhere. And this is free and beneficial for your posterity as well as being your outlet! He'll thank you for it later.
Post a Comment