Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silly Boys!!!

Tonight Dallin got up on the table and sat in one of Bryant's seats. It's so cute how they look at each other sometimes. They really do love each other. Bryant just looks up to Dallin so much it's very sweet. He is always smiling at him. It brings me so much joy!! I really do think they are gonna be great friends.

Bryant kept trying to eat his toy. He was grunting and struggling so much, it was pretty funny.
Here is Dallin eating the famous spaghetti. He loves food!!
Tonight when I was making dinner he kept running around the kitchen lifting up one bowl and going to the next and lifting it up. It was getting pretty old so I took a look at him to see what was going on. Turns out he was chasing a spider around the kitchen. He wanted to catch it to eat it I think. He really likes to live on the wild side!!


4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Your boys are so cute!! I can't wait until Katie has a brother or sister!

mom of fab five said...

Spiders and cockroaches--any mice?
OH MY!!!

mom of fab five said...

Oh by the way you are so brave to change your blog layout--you will have to show me how to do that when you come back. I am afraid to try it for fear that i will lose everything. And good job sewing the seats for the trailer

Jennie said...

I agree, your boys are just the sweetest and cutest. Looking at their pics always make me yearn to kiss their chubbiness! I'm so glad that Bryant's hips are developing great and that he's not constipated anymore! HURRAY!

Sorry he's not sleeping through the night still. Call me and we can try to figure something out!

We're having a family BBQ here at our pool this weekend for Raelyn's Bday and I'm sad that your family and Tyler won't be here this time. :(