I have been hearing this more and more lately! I got to thinking about it and yes it is true I DO have my hands full, but then again what mom doesn't? I mean my sister has her hands full, maybe more full than mine and she only has one child. I'm writing this because I know I'm not the only one that hears this several times a day. I have been trying to think of different ways to respond and agree with this comment when given to me. I'm tired of the same ol' I sure do. So far I have responded with
*Yup and I wouldn't have it any other way.
*Thanks
*Yup I'm crazy!!
*Yeah it's lots of fun
If you can think of some other creative ways to respond to the over used comment let me know.
What have you used?
Saturday, May 17, 2008
"You sure have your hands full!"
Posted by
Kari Whiting
at
10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
how about--when i figure out how to juggle the two i am going to add a third for a really great circus act?
I am going to think about this and come up with something really good--check back
Do you remember Cori Barber from 9th ward? Her husband is in the Army and a lot of times she is alone with her 4 kids. When people tell her that, she responds, "better full than empty!" I thought it was cute.
How bout--
Yes--full of blessings!
I know--I feel so lucky too!
I had a similar problem respoding to the comment, "So, how does it feel to be a widow?" when Jack was called--I think people mean well, they basically are just trying to think of something to say--great idea to throw them off balance with a nonconformist response!
I really like that comment, "better full than empty!" I'm going to use that from now on!
I have heard that statement so many times before too, about your hands being full.
Post a Comment