Dallin:
Dallin loves to help mommy and daddy do EVERYTHING!! From cooking and cleaning, helping with Bryant, or all the around the apartment type stuff, Dallin is there to help. So I know you all are going to think I'm a terrible mom but the pictures below are of Corey putting the back seats of our van back in our car. That's not really the horrible part. The horrible part is the way Dallin is dressed. Now I told you before he LOVES to help. So when he saw the opportunity to get up and help daddy put the seats back in the car he jumped on it, naked and all. He is so funny, he didn't really help but he was sure gonna keep one hand on that seat at all times until it was in the car. That's right he squeezed through the front door with dad, walked down the stairs with dad, but got left a little behind in this photo, and continued until they were properly place in their spots. He is so kind!!
Well this is a big achievement for our littlest man. He has now found his love in life. Standing up!! He is constantly sitting and standing like he is the king of the world. He'll stand for quite a while to. He is such a big boy. The other day when all he did was stand it seemed like I realized my little baby is growing up so fast!! I can't believe he is gonna be walking soon and then I won't have a baby anymore, I'll have 2 toddlers, ahhh!! I need to get a 2nd leash!! He actually took 2 steps toward the other love in his life, and no it wasn't me, it was the vacuum. My boys are kinda strange they love the vacuum and they fight over it on a daily basis. I just hope that last until they move out.
This is a funny story... I was doing dishes and I turned around and saw this. Bryant standing there drinking Dallin's cup. He loves to drink out of Dallin's cup. So he was doing this for a while and Dallin comes around the corner and Bryant threw the cup down and dropped to his knees and crawled as fast as he could, which is pretty fast, to me and pulled himself up. I kinda laughed and thought oh he's trying to beat Dallin and get to me first so he'll have my attention. After a short thought I realized he wasn't trying to beat Dallin to me, he was afraid for his life. He knew that he was doing something his brother isn't very fond of, drinking out of his cup. He dropped it and ran. I thought that was a lot funnier!!!! Poor kid, he already knows when to run.






2 comments:
What a little stinker that Bryant! That's so cute. Rae knows how to push Brynlee's buttons too and knows when to run.
I can't believe he's standing already! And cutie Dallin is helping his brother eat. So sweet.
Cute! When you guys come in January they will all be running around together--Ella is all over the place!
Post a Comment