Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a little update...

Well, Corey and I have been thinking a lot lately and since my trip home, we have decided that we are going to try and buy a house here in Arizona( i guess we have thought a lot more about it then just this trip, but finally decided). I am very excited to get to come home!! When we first moved to Charlotte it was only supposed to be for 3 to 6 months. It has almost been a year. Everyone told me to think of it as an extended vacation. Now... things are still way up in the air. Nothing is final and we really haven't even made any offers. We have a few houses in mind. Corey got transferred to the Dulles airport so he will no longer be working in Charlotte. We figured if he isn't working where we live and would be commuting anyways, we should live closer to home so I will have family near by. I am so excited. This would be really great for our little family. Corey will be able to hold a line in Dulles now, which means no more reserve!!! Yeah!!! And one of the houses we are looking at and are way excited about is just around the corner from my sister and brother in law. We are praying pretty hard that this all works out for us!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! I hope everything works out for you guys. How Exciting!

Pam said...

I hope all will work out that you can get your house and move back home! I hope one day that Janica will move back to arizona. It's nice to have your kids with you. Oh your kids are to stinkin cute!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That would be awesome! Hopefully it all works out great!

Carolyn said...

Yeah--your brother and sister in law are SO COOL--You TOTALLY have to live by them. :)

Becky Darlington said...

I'm going to miss you guys! But, I also know how much you love and miss AZ so I'm happy for you. Plus owning your own home near your family will be fantastic!

elaine said...

I am finding everyone today. Great blog!
Aunt E

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

YAAAAAAAY!! I got your text the other day and was SO excited, but was also at work so I got distracted pretty quickly. I'm really glad you gave it an honest effort, and now you get to come back!:o) Let me know if you need any help!