Thursday, January 29, 2009

A little late but...

So before we left Arizona we were crazy busy and I'm sad I didn't get to see as many people as I wanted but... Don't worry my AZ friends we'll be back next month for good, We're moving back into our very own house!!! Anyways before we left we had a little birthday party for both the boys with a little family there. The theme for the party was The Incredibles.
Here are the cousins at the party.
(Sunny holding Bryant, Logan, Angie holding Ella, Aiden, Dallin, and RJ)
Here is Dallin blowing out the candles on the cake, he is really good at blowing out candles.
This is a poster that I drew for the party, it's supposed to be Mr Incredible, don't make fun of it ok!!
We played pin the "I" on Mr Incredibles costume.
This is just a couple a pictures of the way the boys love swinging. Dallin wouldn't swing without Bryant with him. It was so cute!!!

This is Dallin eating his cake, he doesn't like his hands dirty anymore.
and Bryant could care less!!
Here is the cake that I made the boys. It was a white cake (from a box, I'm not that good yet) with a raspberry jam filling that I did make from scratch. I was very worried that it wasn't going to be good but it actually turned out great!!
And not the prettiest cake you ever saw but it was tasty!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

NO you did not draw that?!?!? That's unbelievable- you did a great job:)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Ohhh that cake looks yummy!

Dmcguire25 said...

Wow, I love that party how cute!!! I can not wait for you to move here and join our moms club!!! Thank you for your kind words on my post. It means a lot coming from a mom who I admire so much because of how great you are with your kids and corey!Thank you again!

Jennie said...

Kari, you really are an artist! I couldn't ever draw Mr. Incredible, all of my men drawings look like women. ;)

I can't wait for you to move to AZ and for me to see pics of your new house!