I feel kinda bad because I have been introducing a bunch of new things to my little baby since he turned one .
First he has a cold and what I thought was an ear infection so we had him on antibiotics for that.
Then I gave him a bottle of real milk the other day, which led to a very bad stomach ache. I gave him a peanut butter sandwhich the other day. I would think if he were allergic to peanut butter he would have an immediate reaction to it but this was a few days ago and he got the rash yesterday. It is gradually getting worse.
Any ideas on what I should do??








2 comments:
How is the rash today? Anti-biotics could be the issue because of his changing body but if it is something he has been on before probably not. Any new soap? Hair stuff? On you or them? It could be a random thing to. I cleaned my dads carpet one twice with my steam cleaner, first time total break out and itchy!!! I am a good daughter so I did it again and nothing!!! So maybe since he is trying lots of new things, you guys are back at home and different weather, plus the cold maybe it is a random allergy! Dont worry just watch it and it should go away! I want the recipe for those things?
Give him some benedryl for the rash. Take him off the antibiotic. If the rash doesn't go away I would think it wasn't the antibiotic but maybe the milk or something else. But from the pics I think it is an allergic reaction to the antibiotic. That's what Jayme's looked like when she had her reaction. You definitely want to let the doctor's know the next time he gets sick and needs an antibiotic. Love you guys!
Post a Comment