WOW WOW WOW! Really, your friend does a great job! She did your layers really well! How fun Kari! I'm glad you have a new hair cut to be excited about.
By the way, Dallin's sleep eating is hilarious! Holy cow, how does he do that? Your boys amaze me! When my girls are super tired, they can't eat, they scream!
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
11 comments:
WOW WOW WOW! Really, your friend does a great job! She did your layers really well! How fun Kari! I'm glad you have a new hair cut to be excited about.
By the way, Dallin's sleep eating is hilarious! Holy cow, how does he do that? Your boys amaze me! When my girls are super tired, they can't eat, they scream!
LOVE IT! Seriously so cute!
Yeah--that video is pretty funny--and yeah, you look pretty--just pretty! Can't wait to see you in person. :)
Oh my gosh I love it!!! You look amazing with blonde hair! I wish I could pull that off :)
Gorgeous hair! It suits you well!
i love it it looks great!
I love it. I think you look great.
Love it. Very cute!
Your hair is really cute! I love it! Hey, are you back then? We need to get together and SEW!!! Call me! :o)
Love it!! It looks great! It's fun to get a new look every once in a while!
I LOVE IT! I'm even happier about it because I got to see it in person first :o) You look fantastic Kari!
Post a Comment