Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Baaaaack!!!!

Well we are back in our favorite state, Arizona!!! We have been enjoying our time here visiting family and friends. We have so many more people to see while we are here and we can't wait to see them all (hopefully!!) Here are a few pictures from the past few days we have been here.
Playing on Grammy and Papa's trampoline!!

Big Blue eyes
Cute Bryant

Stud Muffin Dallin

Crazy Jumping Maniac!!



Playing over at Uncle Jack and Aunt Carolyn's.
Dallin and Logan
Angie and Dallin
Bryant in the birds nest that Angie made.
Angie and Bryant
Dallin has taken a liking to puzzles, I think he gets it from his Grandma Whiting and Jones, however in this picture he is doing it with Papa and Daddy.

Playing in the tub with cousin RJ.
This is before we left for AZ. I have found a new love for hummus and pita bread so we bought some to snack on and I found out that my boys also love this heavenly snack!! Their father however does not like it and thinks it tastes like Miracle Whip on bread.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Trampolines. I have so many memories of them growing up.
Sleep overs, playing w/ the hose. learning flips. Aw memories:)
& now our kids can have the same ones.