Well my little B man turned 1 year old on Sunday. We had Grandpa Jones and GG over and his Great Great Grandma came too. He really loved eating his cake!! More pictures to come later.
Are you still in AZ? If so we should go to a park and let the kids play. Congrats on getting out of the months club and all your babies over a year old!!! Hope you are doing great!
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
4 comments:
Are you still in AZ? If so we should go to a park and let the kids play. Congrats on getting out of the months club and all your babies over a year old!!! Hope you are doing great!
Happy bday little guy! Sorry we missed it.
I'm so excited for your new house Kari!
The snow pics are fun. And I love the pic of B trying to get in the doggie door.
Congrats Jamie!
Are you still in AZ? Did you get a house yet? Call me! :o)
Happy Birthday Bryant! So glad you guys are coming to the Valley for good! Finally made the blog mine AND Tyler's :) Check it out :)
Post a Comment