Thursday, January 15, 2009

What the heezy...

Tonight my Dad and I went out and when I got back I found my child looking like this...
My brother told me, and I quote, "Dallin and I are making a video to which the the contents there of while be completely enjoyable" or something like that. I guess I shouldn't quote huh??
I would post the video and if you would like to see just let me know it is quite enjoyable if you can handle the horrible music my lovely return missionary brother subjected my small innocent child to.
Yes that is a doo rag!!!


3 comments:

Jen said...

That's too funny :)

Jennie said...

Yes, post the video!

Meg and Russ said...

Ha ha aunts and uncles have the best time with their nieces and nephews! Its too cute. And by the way I do Love your new do.