That's what I was saying to Corey this afternoon as our boys ran out the back door dressed up as super heros. They were running out into the yard and back in as fast as they could to prove just how super they were. I used very encouraging words like, "wow, that was super fast!" and "you guys are super awesome!" Now they are playing beautifully outside like the best of friends that they are.
While I was taking this picture Bryant was saying, "I sorry Dallin, I sorry Dallin"
Too cute, they love each other so much. I love having my boys close in age!!!
And here is Dallin just after getting in trouble for playing in Daddy's shed. Notice how pale is, yes that is cause he was playing in a bag of grout.
He is in love with superman, as he calls him, but really it's spiderman. He wants to wear this get-up everywhere. He wanted to wear it to bed one night but I refused to let him cause the poor boy would have burned up for sure. So instead he held on tight to the outfit and slept with it. Then in the morning he put it back on. He wore it to the doctors and after I found him in the shed covered in grout I told him that his super outfit was gonna have to be washed. I didn't jump right on that and this morning he brought it to me and said "I wear my super now?!" I told him I hadn't washed it yet and he told me, "Ok I wash it now" and started to go to the bathroom where he would wash it in the sink. I told him I would wash it in the washer and he helped me put it in. He came back in the house and told daddy, "Mommy is cooking my super." Then we were going to go to the park and he wanted to wear his "super", but we told him it was washed but now it needed to dry. So after we were done playing at the park and he didn't really want to leave, he looks up at me and asked, "My super done now?" I told him yes and his eyes lit up and he ranstraight to the car. He of course had to stop along the way and hold the hand of a cute girl walking to her car to, then realized why he had been running and let go quickly and got happily in the car. Silly boy, he sure loves his alter-ego!!!






3 comments:
That is too funny! You sure do have some cute boys.
I can't wait until Mack is older and they can entertain each other
That is so cute! I remember when Collin Gardner had to wear his Buzz Lightyear costume everywhere he went. Boys are fun! By the way, get a lock on that shed. I'm afraid Dallin is really going to hurt himself one of these days.
Love ya!
Post a Comment