Last night for FHE we started out with eating our dinner together outside. It was so nice and the boys really enjoyed it!!
On the menu: Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice
(I made up my own recipe by just combining a
bunch of different ingredients and it actually turned out really really good!
Don't let Dallin's face fool you.)
Asher loved it too!
This boy is ALWAYS this smiley!
Except when he sees Bryant, for some reason Bryant has taken it
upon himself to be Asher's bully and it really bothers me!!
Then we ran around, played ball and got out our energy.
If you look across the street you will notice a stuffed scary guy.
It is actually a stuffed scary masked doctor. The boys were standing at the fence and talking about him and talking about how he was scary so we decided to go take a closer look at him to ease their fears. It actually did help them not be scared.
After being outside we headed in and got a bath and ready for bed and spent some time reading books together.
Another fun dinner picture.
Then this weekend we started off our Saturday morning with chores.
I helped the boys do theirs before finsihing my own.
This is how I would prefer "them doing their chores" to look, and someday it will, but for now it looks more like...
this.
(photo taken by my personal photographer Dallin M. Whiting)
After chores were done I started in on the cake I was supposed to make for a new member's baptism, per request. It was super good if you want my opinion then after the baptism Corey and I headed out on a date. My lovely mother offered to watch the boys for us, thanks mom!
We have started a budget and told ourselves that if we can manage our money well and have money left at the end of the week from our alloted "weekly budget money" then we would go on a date with that money. So this last week I did really well and we were able to go out to dinner. We went to one of our all time favorites, On the Border. My mom even had a coupon for buy one entrée get one free so our dinner only cost us $11. That was awesome!!!
Sunday
Then on Sunday I got the boys dressed up really nice. My mom's friend gave me a TON of little boy ties and I have been having lots of fun making the boys super cute on Sundays. I mean come on all I have is boys and the only thing you can change on their "Sunday Outfit" is their tie. I think my boys are going to have a ton of ties throughout their lives. It's actually made dressing them on Sunday's fun, I can't even imagine what it would be like to dress a girl.






1 comment:
I'm so glad it was such a great week!
& Yay for date night and even more Yay for only $11 :)
Post a Comment