That has been my entire household for the last 5 days.
I think it should be a law that mother's, especially pregnant mother's, should not be allowed to get sick.
My house is such a mess and we all have a bit of cabin fever.
On Friday Bryant woke up with a raspy voice, I hoped he would get better since we had 2 parties to go to on Sat. Something I was looking forward to since our budget only allows for x amount of car trips in a week. Saturday morning came and he hadn't gotten worse and almost seemed to be better but Dallin had a fever and slept most the morning away. He did wake up briefly to throw up. And I was starting to feel a little under the weather. Sunday I got sub for my church class, which I wondered if it was a good thing or not. Turns out if was a good thing.
Now Asher had the runs.
Corey, who never has a Sunday off from work actually had a Sunday off. I would have loved to have him stay home with me because I wasn't feeling great myself but since he NEVER gets to go to church I let him go. He said a few people mentioned it was weird that he was there by himself. I thought it pretty funny myself. We just don't believe in going to church together.
Then Sunday afternoon we all seemed to be ok and headed to my mom's for dinner. Thanks mom we really needed to get out.
Monday morning early Asher came into our room and threw up on our bed, oh happy day!!
That is the day my sickness, whatever you want to call it took it up a notch also. I think it may be a sinus cold/infection. Corey got the same thing. Today wasn't a whole lot better but I'm hoping tomorrow we'll start working on feeling good.
Today the boys were going crazy because we hadn't really been out of the house in days and since they all seemed to be over whatever this silly thing is I decided to take them to McDonald's. We got a few chicken nuggets and they played for 2 hours. I was glad I went to McDonald's because however poor my parenting skills are I felt like a pretty dang good mom. There was another mother there that didn't stop yelling at her one kid the entire hour she was there. She even said under her breath, Dang this is hard. Maybe it was for her but I thought if she would just let him play and stop yelling and controlling him they would both enjoy themselves a whole lot more. Corey stayed home to sleep off whatever this dang thing is, he still has to go to work, which he work's from 9pm-8 am tonight. He was asleep when we got home at 2 and has been asleep since. The boys and I did a puzzle together, a 300 piece one, and it was actually very fun!!
Now both Asher an Bryant think I am their jungle gym and insist on climbing all over me while I type so I guess I'll sign off for now, maybe I should go clean something...






1 comment:
Ugh, i'm so sorry :(
Post a Comment