The more children I have the harder it gets to name them.
Probably not that uncommon, I know.
The more I think about it I worry about what name to choose for this new baby of ours. I did the same thing with Asher.
Will he like it, will it be good enough, will it build his character for good or bad?? These are all the things I think of these days.
Then the other day I realized it really doesn't matter what name we give him, he is going to love it!!
My proof...
I think I may have yelled
Dallin, Bryant, and maybe a few Asher's, directly at my children at least a hundred times in one day. Because to me they were being naughty but to them I think they love their names so much they look for all the things they can do in one single day to get yelled at just so they can hear their lovely name!!
I guess I chose them well.
On a different note.
I think I might have a sickness.
A clean my house every single day, follow my kids around pick up toys or what ever else is on the floor, and wipe my kitchen down several times a day sickness.
I am quite obsessed with this behavior and I think it is starting to rub off on my kids.
The sickest part, I'm so excited that it is rubbing off on my kids.
Yesterday when my niece was over to play she went into the boys room and started getting out the dress ups and Dallin walks in the room and I hear him say
"Ahhh, I just cleaned this room!!!"
I had to laugh!!
I was a wee bit giddy when I heard him say it too, although it really wasn't him that had just cleaned it, it was really moi, but at least he noticed.






1 comment:
If it's a contagious sickness then i need to bring my kids over asap :)
Post a Comment