Is it possible for an adult to get over stimulated??
I think it is very possible, cause I feel very over stimulated right now!!
Like the kind where your child has had non-freaking-stop crap going on and never has there been a moment of silence or relaxation or relief of ANY KIND and then they start to cry because they don't know how to deal with the way they are feeling and there is nothing that you can do to console them.
Yup that is how I feel today!!! Right now!!!!!
I just have to complain a little bit and I'm sorry, but I'm kinda not, because I'm so freaking tired of the way things have been lately that if one more thing happens I might just never stop crying...
First, I have a HUGE sickness. It is a little obsession with wanting my house to be perfectly clean at all minutes of the day. If it's not clean, then I go crazy. I don't really like this about myself. I kinda hate it because I can never really be happy with my house or my kids because they are constantly making messes, like right now as I type this I can hear messes being made and my blood is boiling. It probably wouldn't be boiling if I hadn't cleaned my house really well all morning and then proceeded to pick up kids toys 3 other times since then and didn't have a child trying to type on the keyboard as I'm typing and that same child saying over and over that they want to play a computer game, annoying. I'm about to lose my freaking mind. It also wouldn't be so bad if it didn't hurt my body terribly to do such things 10 times in a day but a big fat pregnant lady is not made for constant cleaning up of the stupid toys. It's a sickness I know.
Second: Could the kiddos please stop fighting!!! For goodness sake, people, ahhh!!!
Third: Does anyone on this planet speak "Kari". Cause right now I feel like there must be some kind of language barrier between my children and I and I'm not quite sure some adults understand what I'm saying either. And there is the fact that I'm completely ignored after I have said things nicely 5,6,7 times in a row.
Fourth: I will not mention this frustration of mine since it may be too wrong/mean to mention.
OK I think I need a long break, with a HUGE Dr. Pepper and a lot, lot, lot of chocolate and a clean house when I get done, is that too much to ask????






No comments:
Post a Comment