I am so incredibly grateful for this little baby growing in my belly.
I'm pretty sure he is ready to come out as much as I am ready for him to be out. He is super active and has been practicing his ninja moves to prepare himself for his active brothers once he gets out. I think that all his kick has something to do with his frustration of his brother clobbering his mother constantly and he is stink'n tired of it!!! Guess who's more tired of all the fighting going on, me!!!
I am big and really really sore and my bones ache every day and then they take it to a whole new level at night. It takes me a good minute to get out of bed, every time I have to get out of bed, which is like at least 4-5 times a night to pee. Then after I'm out of bed my bones crack and pop and grind and I wobble to the bathroom like and 80 year old women with arthritis.
Corey feels bad for me and has told me that it is my job for the next few week to seriously take it easy and RELAX!! I told him I would try my hardest. Which isn't easy at all for me to just sit and relax but I know I need to.
I also fear that this little bundle is going to be my biggest baby yet, although I hope with all my might that I am way wrong!!
Asher, my last baby was 9lbs 7oz. and they have all gotten bigger by a pound every time so hopefully I'm wrong about this one!!
I like listening to Christmas music right now and I would listen to it every minute of the day if the rest of my family didn't care, but they do. It just means to me that Christmas is getting closer and I should have a baby in my arms on Christmas morning.
As much as I hurt and get frustrated and cry about my ever expanding and stretching body, I do love the bond that baby boy and I have and I cherish the moments that just we have for now. It is a magical and wonderful thing to have a baby and I am truly blessed to be able to have my children. I do look forward to holding him in my arms and kissing his soft soft skin!! But until then I will try to relax and enjoy these last few weeks.






1 comment:
Awww, you're such a CUTE pregnant lady : ) I remember those aches and pains sooooo well. I can almost feel it now. And getting up to pee like 20 times a night - yup, I remember those days. I shouldn't say I would " get up " to pee. It was more like I had to ROLL out of bed : )
I am SO sorry about Bunco last night. I feel terrible. Josh is really sick. I didn't feel like I could leave him last night because when he feels like this, he seriously only wants me. He won't even calm down for my husband. So I seriously apologize. I never miss Bunco !
Post a Comment