Friday, November 18, 2011

New Diaper Bag

Today I made the new diaper bag I've been wanting to make for months now.
I wish that I HAD made it months ago, because sewing for hours really hurts my big pregnant body. And now my house is a terrible mess and my big pregnant body has to clean it up.
So much for relaxing, but I did get the bag done before the baby so now I can take it with me to the hospital, in four long weeks.
Outside of bag, front.
Front of bag under front flap, two pockets.
Back of bag, another pocket, a zipper pocket.
Inside of bag, four more elastic pockets.
There are also 2 pockets on the sides of the bag.
I love the fabric and I think the bag is great only if I were to do it over again I would use canvas type fabric, a thicker stronger fabric, this one is just cotton and kinda floppy, I even used interfacing. Maybe after I fill it up it will be better.

Now I'm off to clean up the house with my sore body. I am definitely relaxing tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

very cute bag!

Liz said...

Dang girl--that's talent!