Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Trip To AZ!!!

We went to my old stomping grounds this week and had a great time. I thought I would post just a FEW pictures of the things we did there. This first picture was way to cute of Dallin and his adorable daddy looking out the plane window before we took off in Dallas. There are quite a few pictures so I will briefly describe them all.
This was Bryant waiting in the airport, we were in the airport all day cause we are lovely stand by.

Below is Dallin playing with a kid in the airport while we waited for the next flight.Here is Dallin and Uncle Jacob, he was so happy to see him!!
Here are some cousin's having fun and playing!
Angie and Dallin
Jacob, (Jacob's friend) Amy, and Jenny at my parents for a bbq the first night we were here.
Bryant and Ella doing some bonding.
Uncle Tyler brushed Dallins hair with his sand paper-like beard. Look how cool it turned out.

Here are Carolyn and I playing Hill-Billy Golf.
Me and my sis and the two boys.
Here is a picture of all the cousin's together. Pretty cute huh?! (this is Corey's family)
From left to right: Brynlee, Raelyn, Ella, Logan,Dallin,Sunny, Angie, and Bryant
Here are the cousin's on my side: Bryant, RJ, and Dallin

On Tuesday we went out to my sister's house and went swimming.
Cute RJ in his undies
Dallin had fun with Daddy in the pool.
The water was pretty dang cold!!!
Fun Fun in the Sun!!!
Bryant just chilled in the stroller in the shade, he's pretty fare skinned, we don't want to burn that pretty white skin!
Tuesday night me and my family all went out to dinner at my favorite steak house. Monti's La Casa Vieja in Tempe. As you can see the sun was in our eyes.
My sister made these super cool glasses for Bryant. Too funny!!

Sorry bout the side ways picture, wed we had our friends Lindsey and Mike and their SUPER cute baby Aiden over for dinner. It was a lot of fun and Bryant got to bond with his friend.
Here are the boys sleeping away. They are about a week difference in age.
Mike and cute baby Aiden, I think he looks a lot like his daddy!! I love this picture. Bryant just loved his new friend. He was all smiles!


Dallin got in on the fun!
Best Buds!
Yea!!!

My friend Amy came over on wed. and gave Dallin a super cool new haircut!
Call me crazy but I have always wanted a baby with a mohawk! Now I have one and I absolutely LOVE it!!! You may not think so but I think it is so rock star cute!!!

This is a pretty good picture of it. He rocks the mohawk very well.
Well there will be more pictures later these are all I had for now.

4 comments:

mom of fab five said...

WHaATTTT are you still here? How long are you staying for? lOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.

Carolyn said...

Dallin the rock star--where is his air guitar??? I like your cousin pic better than mine--mine was fuzzy. I might try to steal it off your blog if I can figure out how. So glad that Corey is a pilot and you can come and visit often!

Jen said...

I love Bryant's Yea Face! Way cute!
Let me know next time you guys come down, i would love to see you!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!!