Dallin and Bryant bonding time/ Bryant's Tummy Time
Dallin kisses, they're the best!!! I was afraid because Bryant seems to be pretty lazy when it came to lifting his head when he was doing tummy time. But the past couple days he has improved a ton! Today he held his head up for a long time and was happy the whole time! Yeah!! This was after I turned him over and Dallin got done with him. The look of exhaustion.
KARI!! You guys are in Charlotte now?? Crazy! We live in the Stallings/Matthews area. Where are you? My email is annamarieiacono@hotmail.com Email me your phone number. I am so excited!! Your kids are adorable by the way. Can't wait to meet them in person.
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
2 comments:
He is so dang cute!
KARI!! You guys are in Charlotte now?? Crazy! We live in the Stallings/Matthews area. Where are you? My email is annamarieiacono@hotmail.com
Email me your phone number. I am so excited!!
Your kids are adorable by the way. Can't wait to meet them in person.
Post a Comment