This is my version of jail for my son. The other night he was playing with the stools and was trying to climb in them so I helped him and he loved it. It was kinda nice to have him confined in a small place where he can't get into things that he isn't supposed to and also keeping him away from hitting anyone. Yes that's right my sweet Dallin is turning into a terrible 2 early. I don't know what to do with him. He loves to hit things. Anything he can get close to and that is breathing he hits. I've tried putting him in time out but he doesn't seem to care. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep trying. I'm not a huge fan of this stage!!
Yesterday we went over to my friend Jen's house to play. Lindsey came over also with little Aiden. It was lots of fun I'm just sad that I didn't get any pictures of Jen's little girl Katelyn. She is too cute!! She is such a sweet little girl. I could totally tell a difference from her being a girl and Dallin being a boy. Girls are pretty sweet and boys are pretty rowdy. Don't get me wrong I love boys to death, I was just really loving the sweet calm personality of Katelyn. (refer to the above coment on Dallin present behavior)
Here are Bryant and Aiden




Today we went to Tempe Town Lake's Fun Water
Park. We had lots of fun!!! Dallin wasn't to sure of the water at first but after a while he was running everywhere through all the water. His favorite thing to do was the slide. I didn't get a picture of it but he could have done that all day, too bad he didn't discover it until a little while before we left. I would have liked to have let him play on it longer but I was tired. I look forward to the time when my kids are old enough to play in the water by themselves.
Bryant loved the bag of grapes that Grandma Jones put in the diaper bag for us.


Park. We had lots of fun!!! Dallin wasn't to sure of the water at first but after a while he was running everywhere through all the water. His favorite thing to do was the slide. I didn't get a picture of it but he could have done that all day, too bad he didn't discover it until a little while before we left. I would have liked to have let him play on it longer but I was tired. I look forward to the time when my kids are old enough to play in the water by themselves.






2 comments:
It's so weird seeing pics of my house- i'm so glad you guys were able to come over & that you took the boys to the water park. Isn't it so fun there?!?!?
Hey you guys are so cute. But I have some pictures I need to send you from the water park. There even cuter because you're in them :)
Post a Comment