Tonight we rented out the movie theater at our apartment complex again. I love this theater. You can wear what ever you want and you can let the kiddos, in our case kiddo, run around without bothering anyone. It was lots of fun like always!! We ate dinner, gave the boys a bath and put them in their pjs. Then I got my pj's on and Corey decided he wouldn't be a party pooper and he got into his also. Dallin sported the nice batman pj, while Corey wore his spider man pajama bottoms I made him while we were dating. I wish I would have had some pictures of it but for now all you get is a brief description of our exciting night.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is cool that you can rent the theatre! How fun!
That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment