Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun In Arizona...

Today my mom and I went and got pedicures. It was tons of fun. I love getting this done, it's a nice way to pamper yourself!! We took the boys with us. My mom wasn't sure if this would be a good idea but I was pretty sure they would be good. And of course they were. Dallin was fascinated with everything. And all the workers thought the boys were too cute!!
Bryant slept for a little while. Look how dang big that kid is!
Fun fun!!
Mama and her boys...
My sister has this super cool dump truck at my parents house for my nephew. Dallin had a blast playing on it!!
Isn't that nice, no pants.
This is what Dallin looks like after he has had a Oreo cookie, pretty cute huh?!
"Mom they're over there, come on I want another one!"

My mom and I were making my great grandma's bed and Dallin wanted to help. But really all he wanted to do was hide in the pillows.
Its amazing to look around my grandma's room. She lives with my parents and so I was in her room looking around and she has the most random things in her room. She loves to collect stuffed animals. One time she found a silly lion that I had thrown away when I was younger. She didn't find it in the trash can in the house, no she found it in the alley. She brought it back into the house and said "can you believe someone just threw this away?" I didn't have the heart to tell her it was me. She really loves these animals and treats them as though they really were alive. She has so many pictures of family and just as many pictures of Jesus Christ. And then there are all the many papers that she has written scriptures and words for thought and inspirational thoughts on. It's kinda strange but it makes me happy to know my great grandma surrounds herself with such wonderful things.
Where are you Dallin?
Papa and his boys
This is a pretty funny lion hat that my mom got for the boys for dress up. We had fun taking turn wearing it.


This one isn't so cute, Ahhh!! I think the scariest part is that this actually fits my tiny pin head.


2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I LOVE pedis! I wish I could get the all te time! Your boys are so cute.

Jen said...

Are you still in AZ?!?!?!?!

Scott loves the dump truck Dallin's driving.