This is a water spout that they have near every ramada. I thought it was cool since I have never seen anything like it. I was all excited to pump it (I thought it was on old fashioned water pump) so Corey let me pump it for a while then he came over and told me that it wasn't a pump but that you just lift the handle and the water comes out. I felt pretty dumb!!
The beautiful scenery
Daddy and his boys
Daddy found a cute little frog. Dallin thought it was pretty neat.



Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh how i wish i was there. It is amazing in the summer. I love and miss the trees!!!! Your water spout story made me crack up--you are such a city girl..HEEHEE. The summer here is really getting old--good thing we are going to mexico next week--Yeah!!! I will have to catch up with your adventures when i get back
Hey--
Sorry we never saw each other afgain before you left--those pictures are very nice--it makes me want to go back to COlorado--the weather there was awesome as well.
OOOooh, so envious of delicious bike riding weather! I'm so glad you all get out and enjoy it!
Post a Comment