Well today I made another dress. I must say it might be one of my favorites. It's so cute!! However I'm not quite done with it. I think I'm going to add a cute flower to the part where it overlaps at the end. I wish I had a girl to put it on. Maybe I could start a trend by having boys wear dresses. Or not... Maybe I should try making some boy clothes, now that's a thought. If the dress doesn't impress maybe the time I finished it in will. It only took me 1 1/2 hours. Doing the other one yesterday helped me so today as soon as I put the boys down for their nap I got started and finished before Dallin woke up. (Bryant's not such a good sleeper, but he was good and let me finish). So What do ya think?
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sooooo cute Kari! I'm going to have a little girl next just so I can pay you to make me cute dresses for her :o)
You are amazing! So cute! Hey will you make me a nursing cloth thing-a-majigger when I have another baby that I can buy from you?
Wow, you are amazing. Hey, I was thinking, I would LOVE another blanket made by you for my next little one. I will happily pay you whatever you need! Katie LOVES hers and I would like to have one for all my kids! LOL Let me know!
Post a Comment