-He's got one super cute dimple that you can only see once in a while.
-He absolutely LOVES to talk, baby talk that is!!
-He a great cuddler, I love it when he just lays there on my chest wide awake with his arms around my neck!
-He is a great little brother!!
-I love the way he arches his back to look at you when your holding him.






2 comments:
I agree, he has an addicting laugh and smile! He is so fun to play with! I'm missin' those cute boys of yours.
PS. Just in case I forgot to tell you, Trevor said that bringing up the 4 wheelers using his truck is fine. And he's planning on coming this year too! I'm so excited!
So Sweet! This is such a great idea for a post.
Katelyn's b-day is on Sunday- i think i will do this.
Post a Comment