Well when Corey and I moved here from Arizona we were only moving a few things, one of which was not our bed. We bought a air mattress to get by for a while until we could get a bed here. Well the air mattress was working out great for the longest time so we never got a bed. Well about a week ago I'm sure you can probably guess what happened to our air bed...that's right it got a whole in it. So now I have to either sleep on the sir bed that my husband thinks feels like a hammock or on the couch. I am a tummy/side sleeper and I don't know if any of you have ever tried to sleep in a hammock on your side or tummy. It doesn't work very well. So now my back hurts really bad and I don't have a bed. We tried putting soapy water on it to find the whole but have not had much luck yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
The hole is probably along one of the seams. With being used that long of time, that's my first guess as to where it might be.
I agree, a hammock just doesn't cut it unless you're a back sleeper, which I'm not either.
Look on craigslist in their free section or even in the furniture section for anything that is selling for super cheap. YOu'd be surprised at how many people are willing to practically give their stuff away if they're in a hurry to move out of state, etc.
For crying out loud, your dad and I will send you some money for a bed. Do like Jennie says and find one on craigslist and let us know how much it is. You are never going to get any rest, what with Bryant crying all night and trying to sleep in a hammock.
Post a Comment