Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Happenings...

For the fourth of July we went to my sis-in-laws brothers house, or better put to our friends house for a bbq. It was lots of fun and we really enjoyed hanging out with then. They are super neat people and are so nice. I'm glad we have their friendship. Here are just a couple pictures of us on their back porch eating our watermelon. What would the 4th of July be without watermelon??
Here is Dallin enjoying it on Allen's lap. (that is Krisztina in the background)This is just a closer look at the mess he was making.
Bryant and Corey looking mighty cute if I do say so myself!!
We all wore red, white and blue in honor of the day.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It's fun to see Danny and Krizstina on your blog. Looks like you had fun--I'm sure they did too!