Ok so we flew all the way to AZ to go to Mexico this week and tonight I realized I forgot all of our birth certificates in our bedroom closet. Ahhhhh!!! What are we gonna do??? Well my plan is to wake up early tomorrow morning and fly to Charlotte, get the certificates and fly back tomorrow night. And the flights don't even look very good. What am I thinking??? I am torn, I really want to watch conference, and I really want Corey to watch conference, and I really want to go to Mexico on Monday but don't think we'll be able to get back across the border without them. This is a HUGE problem!!!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Can you go down and get them copies of them from down town phoenix? We did that when we needed them. It is down town phoenix and I think it is $10.00 a copy so that would $40.00 buck or if your mom has yours and or if Coreys parents has his just show take off that much! You get the copy that day if you go there and depending on when you leave Monday you could go Monday! Check it out on line! Hope it helps!
Do you have a hidden key at home somewhere- or a neighbor w/ a spare key to the house- That can express them to you.
That's the obvious, so i'm sure there is no spare key.
Sorry girly- I hope this turns out well.
Kev went down and picked up all of our kids (they were all born in AZ) at the vital records place--it took like 10-15 minutes and cost like $5-$10 a piece--well wait for you!
Post a Comment