Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reunited, and it feels so good!!!

Dallin and his best friend, Chance, were once again reunited last night.
It is so dang cute how much my little Dallin adores this old black cat. A little history on the cat...
I found this cat when I was about 11 years old. Someone had placed him and a black puppy outside our back gate. All my siblings loved the puppy but I took a liking to the cat. We named him Chance because he was given a second chance at life with us. He is pretty strange though, he has 6 fingers on his front paws. It looks a lot like mittens. He just lets Dallin pull and tug on him and he just lays there. It's so crazy that this little kitten that was once my cat, is now the love of my little boy's life. He adores him and if I could take Chance home with me I would.


Kitty Love!!!


3 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

That is so sweet! It is great that he loves animals so much that is a wonderful trait in children. We have 4 cats and my girls adore them. Man it is so nice to see how kind children can be. And who they love!

Jen said...

Usually cats are not kid lovers- But I'm glad Chance is for Dallin

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That is so cute!