Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just Have to say...

I'm SO Stinking tired of the Election!!!
Ok, I know that is a really bold statement and I apologize to all you political fanatics out there but come on already... I am so tired of all the negative things being said about the opposing candidate. You can't watch one half hour show (I know I probably shouldn't be watching tv anyways) but in one half hour all I heard was they did this horrible, and so and so did this wrong. I'm very sick of everything that people are doing wrong and would love to hear how they'll make it better. For every good commercial there are 10 bad ones. The manipulate speech's so that these people who probably have good intentions sound horrible. Can I just say I look forward to when it's all over...Well sort of. I'm actually terrified of both candidates. Lets just pray that we'll be ok these next coming years.

1 comment:

Dmcguire25 said...

AMEN!!! I am so sick of it too, I never hear what they want to do and what good they will do, all I hear is what horrible person the other one is!!! Thank you Kari for calling them out on it!