Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh my heart hurts!!!

Ok ever since my lovely sister-in-law told me about this girl, NieNie, I have been reading her blog and her sisters blog. Oh my goodness. Every stinking time I read their blogs I cry!! C Jane is the most inspiring writer ever, I only wish and hope I could be like her. They are having a 5K for NieNie this weekend in Utah and I would love to go. I don't think you have to be able to run and I hope they don't mind if I bring my boys but I would really love to participate in that if I could. It's only $20 a family but I'm hoping Corey will let me donate a little more. My heart goes out to this family. So lets hope the flights look good so I get can the boys and I there and back. Wish me luck!! If you want to check out NieNie's blog you can go to http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ to read about her also visit her sisters blog to find out more and to donate if you can!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Way to go. I think it is a run/walk, so you'd be fine! Plus, I'm betting there will be lots of other mommas there with their kiddos. Do you wanna swing by MI and pick up our double jogging stroller too? :)

WHen I saw their post about the run, I wished I could go. Run/walk for me to Kari! I've already donated some money for them the first week after their crash. But I'm thinking that maybe I'll sew and sell a few things to donate the earnings to them as well.

Nie has inspired me to be a better mother and to find glory in it.