Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our Halloween Party 2010
This is the pumpkin Bryant and I carved at the party and we won the coolest pumpkin, a winnings of $5.00!!
Here we are at the trunk or treat.
If you can't tell what we are I'll tell you,
Dallin aka IronMan
Bryant aka The Black Spiderman
Asher aka Skeletor
Kari and Corey aka Blast from the Past 70's style
(I actually made my dress from some fabric a lady in my mom's
ward gave me and I had made Corey a shirt too but it didn't fit him
so I whipped out that awesome bow tie for him instead.)
Here is a closer look at skeletor, because he's just so cute!!
This is my amazing mother and her awesome friends.
They dress up together every year and I think it it so fun.
I really hope that someday I have as many wonderful friends as my mother does!!
Then last friday at our Halloween party, the one where Bryant and I won the pumpkin carving contest, we also did a few other things.
Here are Asher and I enjoying watching a little of....
this going on...
to this poor dude, that didn't look quite like
this after my nephew got a hold of him, poor thing.
Then we headed inside to getting our carve on!!!
Look at his ability to focus, I am amazed.
Now if only he would put that much effort into cleaning his room?!?
Then we tried to get a picture of all the boy cousins dressed in their awesome pj's Grammy bought them.
I just love this photo even though it is blurry because look at all the faces. So different and hilarious!!!!
Dallin and Grant, too cute... Asher half awake and looking dazed, Bryant with a goofy smile but smiling none the least... RJ and Sol actually look normal!!
Happy Halloween Everybody, hope it was a safe one!!!

Now I need to go hide all the candy from my boys, heaven knows they don't need it!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

All their pj's are sooo adorable!!!!
Love you Costume Kari- you look HOT ;)