The boys kept asking me for a ring today so I thought it would be a good idea to take them to Deseret Book and let them get their very own CTR ring. That was one ring I didn't think Corey would mind them having. So I let them go get $2.00 from their piggy banks and we headed out.
I let them pay for their own rings an we were out of their in no time. They loved the rings, they were shiny an they had cool green color on them. I told them that they were special rings and that I'm sure Daddy would love to see them when he got home so they needed to be very careful with them. After we left Deseret we headed over to Walmart to get some much needed diapers and a couple other things and when we were in the check out line I look at Dallin's hand and his ring is missing. UGH!!! So we carefully retraced our steps and were not lucky enough to find his ring he had for not even a half hour. I was pretty sad about the whole thing but he didn't really seem to care, which made me a little bit more sad. Bryant still had his ring and was proud about that but as soon as we got home, he lost it too. I am never letting them have anything! Nothing of value anyhow. What the heck!!!
Crazy Boys
This little guy is a crack up and is learning and saying so many words these days I love it!!!
And my little Blue eyes is a stud in his hat that he loves to wear around the house.
I sure love my boys!!!
I let Dallin take a picture of Asher, Bryant and I and this is what I got, silly kid!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment