I love this stink'n cute kid so very much!!
Yeah those big brown puppy dog eyes, they get me every single time!!
He's so fun and is such a huge character right now!!!
L-O-V-E him!!!
Oh my goodness, it may just be that I'm his mother but have you ever seen a cuter,
messy faced kid??
So instead of my list of things I'd like to have done today this is what we did:
Fed 7 children ages 4 and younger
Painted pumpkin jars
More painting, and this was after we made the cute paper plate animal crafts my wonderful mother got us.
I also watched the silliest little play/concert that the boys and Sedona put on. It was pretty much just them introducing themselves over and over an over, along with the tortoise. After a while they started to add to their play, things like how they had to save the tortoise from the bad guy. It was pretty boring but I was so happy to see them using their imaginations and it took me back to my childhood when my sister, cousin and I would always come up with funny shows for my mom to watch. Now I know how you felt mom, thanks for watching our silly shows.
SO yeah, not much of my list got done today but the kids had loads of fun with crafts and friends and cousins and I think that was more important than a clean house, today anyways.
I did, thanks to my wonderful husband, get most of the laundry done and I folded and put it away and believe it or not I actually showered. That is a big thing for this busy mama, it was at 6:30 pm right before I went visiting teaching but at least it got done, right?!!






No comments:
Post a Comment