Today I decided would be a good day to make something out of the TP rolls I have been saving.
After looking up lots of different ideas, I thought
SNAKES
would be perfect for my boys to make.
I called my neighbor and asked if her daughter would like to come over and play with us and make a craft too.
This was her pink girl snake that she made.
The boys wanted to tie theirs together, which I advised was not a good idea, but they insisted.
Turned out to be, like I said a bad idea, they didn't last long this way.
But before they were smashed, torn and discarded,
this little guy had fun playing with them.
He kept trying to get mommy with the snake,
see the pregnant belly poking into the picture.
I can still see my feet, in this picture anyhow.
After they were all done painting their snakes I had a wonderful mess to clean up.
And this is with putting newspaper down on the table too.
All that painting and playing made those little kiddos hungry so I
put together a little yummy snack for them,
Yogurt, blackberries, and homemade granola.
Yumm-o!!!
They all enjoyed it.
Not pictured is the other little guy I was babysitting who wasn't the best painter, he'd rather eat the paint then use the paint for it's purpose. That kid amazes me, he eats all things inedible and doesn't like real food?? And today he was thoroughly enjoying the sound of his voice, the one he has when he cries. We had to take a good 20min. break to just cuddle on the couch to make him feel like he was being heard!!
This was all before 10am too.
It left this big mama a bit frazzled!!!
Then after our guests left I cleaned the entire house, something that was very over due.
Then my nieces and nephew came over for a little while to play and now I'm very pooped!!






No comments:
Post a Comment