Thursday, September 8, 2011

Palmer Reunion/Labor Day Weekend

It was our annual Palmer Reunion this past Labor Day weekend.

It was loads of fun with lots of family.

This year the theme of our reunion was Viva Las Vegas.

It was the 20th Anniversary of the Reunion so we were in the Taylor Sweet Corn Parade also.

It was a bunch of fun and we all dressed up like things and people from Vegas.

There are a ton of pictures so I'll just give a short discription of some of them.

Bryant being silly on the huge turtle statue.

There is a beautiful little man made pond in front of my aunts house that is full of huge fish, and a few snakes and frogs, no joke!! The boys loved it!!
When the fish are hungry they come up and nibble your finger.

Feeding the fish. (Real fish pellets, not fingers)

We made lots of silly faces, at least we know Bryant did!

This is Bryant with the blue eyes, which he is very proud of and loves, by the way.

Lots of porch swinging.

Bummer eyes closed.

Four wheeling rides! Dallin insisted they not run over any bugs and even made them stop so he could move one out of the way.

Lots of bug finding and sometime squashing.

Tons and tons of yummy food!!!

Saturday night we did a couple skits and lots of fun dancing!! Dallin was a huge hit, man that kid has some moves!!

Asher and Papa dancing.

Saturday during the day there were lots of fun games to play, this one was slap jack. Every one had a fly swatter with a foam hand glued to it, the dealer laid the cards down and if you saw a jack you slapped it, very fun!!



Fun rides on the wagon.

Eating more yummy food!!

This was us in the parade. All the little boys were dressed up as Elvis. It was too cute but unfortunately we didn't get a picture of just the boys, bummer.

Mommy and Asher waiting for hte parade to start.

My mom made all us girls in my family these funny show girl costumes. It was a hoot and lots of fun!! We did a kick routine every once in a while in the parade and one time I tried to do too high of a kick and I think I pulled a muscle, not very fun!!

So it was a great weekend, and that about sums it up.

2 comments:

Leticia Clarkson said...

I seriously LOVE those show girl costumes! Too cute. I also love that you can see just a hint of your litle baby belly poking through. :) I hope you are well, I've been missing our park dates lately.

Carolyn said...

Very cute! I wish I could have seen the Elvis costumes--your mom is so creative--that's definitely where you get it from.:)