Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today...

I'm going to attempt to clean my whole house,
catch up on my enormous amount of laundry,
make sure the kids are feed 3 meals today,
and maybe do something fun, like maybe sew all the clown costumes we
will hopefully be wearing for Halloween,
but probably not because then my house cleaning would go out the door.
Maybe I'll head to the farmers market and get a bunch of fruit and make jam, yummy!!!

Post Update:
Pretty much none of the things on my list have gotten done today and I'm in a pretty sour mood about it!! Not that the kids haven't had their share of fun. Even with nothing on my list getting done I am still overly sore and would like to scream at somebody. Oh an my house feels a bit to hot... I think this pregnancy thing just up'd it's dose of freaky girl hormones on me and it's making me C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!

No comments: