Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My wonderful Husband!!!

I've been so frustrated lately with that lack of organization in my home.
One thing that really was bothering me was the baby boy's room closet.
It is too shallow for a normal hanger, but not to shallow for a kid hanger yet it had nothing in it. It was just a big open hole in the wall. I had a dresser in it along with a wire shelf thing but it just looked so terrible and unorganized! So after some begging I got Corey to help be make more sense out of the hole. I cleaned it out, drew a picture of what I had in mind for the closet and he went to work. He was amazing. He worked so hard on it and I am so happy to finally have a closet that works and makes much more sense.
This is a picture of the building process.
And the end result. It is so much nicer!!! I still need to put a curtain up and finish decorating and painting the room but I love the closet. The dresser is built in and so now there is no need for one in the room. And Corey made everything by hand. He is a stud!!!

5 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

Wow I'm impressed with Corey's woodworking skills! That's awesome! The closet looks great and so organized. I can't wait to see which curtain you will use!

Luisa said...

looks awesome!! I am also impressed, Cory is quite the handy man :) Hope you are doing well!

Liz said...

Wow, that looks great! Send him my way next.

Jen said...

I love it soo much!

Jennie said...

AWESOME!! Great job Corey! Way to go at nailing that honey do job! And Kari, I can see some cute stripes...can't wait to see more pics of how you painted that room!