Bryant was in his swing the other day and I thought it was funny how his eyes would open and shut when he was going back and forth. Kinda like a baby doll. So I took a video to show you how he was doing that.
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
No comments:
Post a Comment