The other night we took Dallin to Concord Mills Mall, which is almost identical to Arizona Mills, and let him play at the kids play place there. There were SO SO many kids there. I was wishing that they had a bigger play place but he had a ton of fun!! There was a little boy there that kept giving him hugs. Dallin was a bit shy and wouldn't go play at first. He just stuck around by us and finally I got up with him and walked with him to help him get comfortable and then he was off and having fun by himself. He would come back to check on us every once in a while to make sure we were behaving ourselves. I followed him around quite a bit taking tons of pictures. I told Corey that people probably thought I was a crazy mom, and he agreed very much!! He told me I should calm down with the camera, but I didn't listen, how else are you gonna get that perfect picture if you don't keep going, right? Oh well, I may be crazy but my kids are gonna have lots of pictures of their childhood to look back on.
Here are Bryant and Corey hanging out on the bench.






No comments:
Post a Comment