Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dinner Time

I thought I would take a picture of us at dinner last night. It was a good night at dinner cause we had shredded pork burritos. This is a pleaseant change from the usual spaghetti.
Then we made a cake. I tried to show Dallin the best part of baking, getting to lick the spoon after your done. But he didn't really get it, he was way to concerned with what I was gonna do with the cake batter in the pan.
After I put it in the oven, I set the timer and told Corey, "Now we get to listen to Dallin cry for 30mins until the cake is done"
He kept coming out of the kitchen with this extremely sad look on his face and wondering why I wasn't getting the cake out. "Come on mom, it's in there, we need to get it out!"


1 comment:

mom of fab five said...

i love the picture of him standing at the oven---WAITING--to cute. Definitly worthy of a scrapbook page.