Here is Mommy's little hero!

There was a bee looking moth in our house this morning. I begged Corey to kill it when I saw it flying around the kitchen at breakfast and he said, "No, I'm eating". I thought, you're gonna wish you killed it when it lands in your food. I threw a towel over it and asked Corey to get it after breakfast. Later I heard him and
Dallin in the kitchen having a pretty good time and the moth had "escaped" the towel according to Corey. Right... anyways. The moth started flying at me and then towards the window.
Dallin came to my rescue. With mixing spoon in hand he was ready to take on the scary moth. Look as he bravely looks
behind the
curtain to find it.

Here is the wussy Corey sitting on the couch while his son does all the work. He said "where do you think he learned his bug killing skills?"

2 comments:
Yeah Dallin! The definitley a good quality for your boys to learn.
Luckily Scott is a pretty awesome bug killer- he always comes to my rescue
I love his little "bug battle stance" thingy he is doing by the window. The kids had a great time looking at your blog by the way!
Post a Comment