Today Corey wanted to blow some bubbles with Dallin. I thought that was a great idea. So they were off to the kitchen to do that. Later I went in to the kitchen to find Corey blowing bubbles from a bottle of soapy water. I thought he knew that we had real bubbles, but no he's just a cool dad and will make bubbles of his own to entertain his boy. Dallin had fun with the bubbles even though the pictures may tell a different story.
This is Dallin trying to walk on the very slipery floor after they were all done playing with the bubbles, it was very entertaining!!






2 comments:
Corey is seriously so creative!
& You guys are so cruel using Dallin as entertainment. Ha Ha! i'm sure i'll do it one if these days too.
you guys crack me up! Watching dallin try to walk on the floor was a hoot!
Post a Comment