Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Amazing Child!!

Ok how many of your children would eat this and love it?? I know, I know, it looks disgusting!! And it actually sounds disgusting also, Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup. But it was actually good. I didn't however think that Dallin would eat it. Even though he does eat a lot of things, this was one I wasn't gonna be surprised if he hated. But he loved it. And he has learned how to say more in sign language and he kept saying more, more. Wow, now that is crazy!! He definitely gets that from his dad. I told Corey that if my mom had made this for me when I was younger I would have hardly looked at it let alone eat it. But Dallin is one amazing child.
The only reason we had this was cause we had a huge cabbage that we made egg rolls with and I didn't use all the cabbage and had a ton left over and call me crazy but the corned beef and cabbage soup sounded really good. And despite the looks of it, it was.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I don't think i am ever experience corned beef & cabbage- maybe some day.
I do remember you telling me about your delicious spring rolls though & i still want to try those sometime too.

Jacob said...

I thought Corned-beef and Cabbage was fairytail-ish, like Curds and Whey...??? But it's actually a real food, and one that Dallin loves, who'd've thunk?