Well I just have to brag a little. Today my eldest son showed me just how responsible he can be. Every day around noon sometime he takes a nap. Well today after getting Bryant down for a nap I did a little rearranging of the boys room and cleaning up and then decided to make lunch since it was 11:45. I started getting the water to boil for good ol' mac and cheese and he comes up to me saying "uh,uh,uh" and pointing to the gross old bottle on the counter. I said "oh you want a drink?" As to which he then did the sign for drink (thumb to the mouth) and shook his head yes. So I made some juice and put it in his sippy cup and handed it to him. Then I went on with lunch but this is not what he had in mind. He took my finger and pulled me out of the kitchen. I followed him into his room where he pointed to his crib and smiled. He was telling me, "mom I want to take a nap now". I thought well alright. I was hoping to get lunch in before the nap but if he's begging I'm not gonna tell him no. I mean how many children beg to go to bed? I know I have mentioned this before about Dallin but every time it just amazes me that he STILL WANTS to be put to bed. I'm so proud!! And then finally and I mean FINALLY Bryant has decided that rolling over isn't such a bad thing. He's doing it very well now and that also makes me very proud!!! Thanks boys for making mommy such a happy lady.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That just makes like so much easier- doesn't it?!?!?
You have two adorable boys!! You are so lucky to have Dallin tell you when he wants to go to bed. If it were up to Jaxon, he would never ever ever never ever go to sleep. It's crazy how much energy boys have...
Post a Comment